U.S. EPA Registered Broad Spectrum Disinfectant On-Site Generating System
The Trio Rx™ will satisfy your institutional cleaning, disinfecting needs with a never before seen level of versatility, convenience, and cost-effectiveness. This genuine innovation makes Broad Spectrum Disinfectant cleaning and disinfecting solutions – whenever it is needed, in a compact unit. Best of all, there is no need to organize and maneuver numerous chemicals around in order to effectively clean and disinfect your facility.
One Device ~ Three Solutions
GenEon Technologies’ TRIO Rx On-Site Generating system is registered by the U.S. EPA as a Broad Spectrum Disinfectant that can be used to Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize your facility without the toxicity of traditional chemicals or breaking the bank.
How it Works
The Trio Rx™ simply, safely, and effectively provides all the solutions you need to clean and disinfect your environment.
GenEon’s EPA Registered TRIO Rx on-site generating system provides a competitive advantage in terms of product efficiency, eco-friendliness, and simplicity. Every aspect of GenEon’s products benefits customers in unparalleled ways.
Testing run at nationally recognized labs in accordance with AOAC protocol and GLP procedures confirm that GenEon solution kills >99.999% of bacteria when used as directed.
The solution produced by the TRIO Rx makes up to 2 liters / gallon of Broad Spectrum Disinfectant and can be used to Clean and Disinfect hard non-porous surfaces and help to create healthier spaces in:
- Commercial buildings routine cleaning and disinfecting of hard non-porous surfaces and floors
- Daycares, Pre-Schools, Schools, universities, and other campus facilities routine daily cleaning and disinfecting of hard non-porous surfaces
- Hotel, motel, casino and other hospitality housekeeping, vehicles
- Cleaning high-touch areas and surfaces including door handles, tabletops, countertops, television, television remotes, chairs, headboards, sinks, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting hospitals, dentist offices, assisted living facilities, long-term care facilities, nursing homes, medical clinics, ambulances, military facilities, medical
offices, veterinary facilities, animal research facilities, cruise ships, farms, etc.
- Restaurants non-porous non-food contact surfaces
- Cleaning and disinfecting areas in restrooms, toilets areas, sinks and sink areas, counters, exterior surfaces of urinals, floors, mirrors and other areas.
GenEon Technologies TRIO Rx On-Site Generating System is registered by U.S. EPA under U.S. EPA Reg. No. 91112-2